Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lots Of Work

I did a lot of work today in the laundry room. I completely cleaned it out, getting rid of a lot of stuff that no one uses, wants or even remembers being there. I had to do it though because there was no room for the vacuum and the steam cleaner. It looks very very good now!

Master made me feel really good today. He told me that I have been extremely pleasing to him lately. He says that I have done a really good job keeping up with my tasks, and doing what he asks me to do, and even doing things he didn't ask me to do but that I knew would make him happy. It was really really nice to hear these compliments from him.

OK. this needs to be a short entry tonight because I am tired, in pain and its late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!