Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2005

Merging Written Journal With Online One

I have decided that this bog would better show the realities of my life as a slave on a day to day basis if I started posting the entries I make in my written journal as well. Sometimes due to my pain level it is too uncomfortable to sit here and type things in. Other times I do not have access to a computer because Master or one of the children are using them. Other times I just enjoy the physical action of writing. Other times I am stuck in bed and can't sit at the computer. During those times I use my written journal rather than this blog, which is partly why there are days or whole weeks without an entry in the blog. I do not always write every single day, but I do tend to write more manually than I do in here. So my next few entries in here will have dates written at the top beacuse they are from my written journal. I will of course change some content for privacy, or leave some things out all together for my protection or that of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!