Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2001

Gee I am getting so bad about this blogging thing. I was looking for some stuff that I wrote on rituals, I know I wrote a whole bunch of stuff after reading one of Robert Fulgham's books, but I can't find it now. I can't remember if it was in here, or on paper, it isn't in my journal though. It's weird. Oh well, maybe it's in the notebook where I was writing down rough outlines of articles I wanted to do, because I wanted it to be an article.
Ron leashed me to the bed last night and I slept that way, collared and leashed. He seemed to enjoy having me that way quite a bit. I must admit I liked it to. I locked the bedroom door so none of the kids could just walk in and see this. I remember at some point Ron took the collar off and stuffed it under my pillow, I think he was leaving for work, but I can't be sure.
Kyle was cranky as hell today, whining almost constantly. He wouldn't listen to anyone either. Yesterday he got a hold of about 7 raw eggs and cracked them all over the tv room floor. So we had to rent a carpet cleaner and today we shampooed the carpets. Took us most of the day and Ron and Jeff finished the dining room and tv room tonight. The carpets look so much better now!! They were downright filthy! My back is hurting pretty badly now, but I feel like I accomplished a great deal, which is good. Maybe tomorrow I will actually clean the bedroom. LOL
Well that's about it for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!