Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Arguing in master/slave?

Yes, arguing, as in fighting. People seem to think that having a power exchange relationship of any sort, stops any and all arguing that would occur otherwise. This just is not true. People eventually argue, the dynamics of the relationship does not stop the argument. It may provent it from occuring for a while, but sooner or later it will happen. Being a slave makes me no less human than the next person. There are things that agravate me, upset me or get on my nerves. From time to time master and I have disagreements, and once in a while we have out and out fights. Its been a little over a year since our last huge fight, which we had this weekend. I really hate it when we fight like that. Its always a combination of things that just finally became too much for me and the fight was on. Knowing that I started the fight makes me feel quite guilty.

Its really late so I won't go any further than this for now. I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!