Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Monday, October 23, 2000

The blogs are working on the LnR site and I am very proud of myself for getting them done correctly. I followed Ken's code afte he helped set up arella's blog to post to the LnR site. Today was an interesting day so far. I got up early, my son poked me in the eye, that's enough to wake anyone up!! so I was up before my alarm, LOLOL. I hung some pictures today. Which was interesting, the house is looking like I actually live here now. My stuff is up on the walls. I always wondered why a house just doesn't feel like a home when there are no pictures on the walls or anything like that. Maybe it's just something to make the walls more interesting to look at, who knows. I helped with the housework, and I did the dishes after dinner and cleaned the kitchen/dining room. So at least I feel like I accomplished something. Master is home now, so am going to go talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!