Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2000

Today has been a rather quiet day. Spent mostof it folding laundry, straightening out the bedroom, and trying to get a good hold on my pain level. Master requested that I take every dose of my medication today,doubling the first one, so that I bring the pain level under control and hopefully stop it from being as high as it has been the last few days. I had to agree that stopping the pain cycle in it's tracks was probably the only way to bring it back under control. Especially since we played heavily last night. Between the crop, floggers, hair brush and his hands, I not only floated but I reached that place where pain causes orgasms for me and almost nothing really hurts, instead the pain just sends me higher and higher. He seemed to really enjoy watching my reaction, and I just know that I got totaly lost. I know at some point he was striking between my bottom cheeks with the crop, and rather than it feeling horrible, it felt great. I really needed to zone out for a while, it is a great stress reliever. And to me,it is completely worth the pain in my back the next day :))

after we played a while, arella came into the bedroom. She said that she was sorry for snapping all day long. I was amazed because she hadn't snapped, least not that I noticed, and I told her so. She said she was feeling sad. I can understand that. I told her basically everyone has sad days once in a while, she seemed relieved to know she didn't go nuts on people. We started bratting Master a bit. mouthing off and cracking jokes,he was laughing so I figured he was enjoying it. He did eventually start fighting back and we ended up in a wrestling match, that ended with arella and I both being spanked. But the spankings were mostly for pleasure, with a spot of "naughty girl" in them. Except for mine, the beginning was pure punishment for lifting a bucket that weighs 30 pounds. I have a weight limit nothing over 10 pounds (my son not included). I had been feeling quite guilty about it, so I guess my mentioning it to master while he was spanking arella was partly a desire to get the punishment over with, purge the guilt and thus move on.

I was not the least bit upset watching master spank arella. I was fascinated by her reactions and stuff. Plus, I could see her begin to relax, and that made me smile. With arella, I don't mind sharing anything. It's nice to feel that much trust with another person. I really like it. Her and I just get along so well. Interestingly enough, she found it rather interesting to watch me get spanked as well. I wonder if we both have some voyueristic qualities? we could. Ya never know.

Well..time to go and head the discussion tonight. More later if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!