Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2000

I didn't post anything yesterday because I just couldn't figure my thoughts out enough to post and I was tired. Yesterday was an interesting day overall, but I ended the day feeling rather sad and a bit cranky. I wasn't sure if what I was upset about was legitimate or not, so rather than start a fight without meaning to, I stayed pretty quiet. I was still in alot of pain, and am today as well. But I am really wanting to play tonight. I enjoy playing with master and he's been whispering about wanting to spank me, tie to the bed, and stuff like that off and on for two days. Talk about anticipation!

I'm working on a new article about rituals. I got an idea for it from a book I finished reading today that talks about rituals that exist in everyday life, even though people don't see them that way. It got me to thinking about BDSM rituals and what acts in bdsm could be considered rituals, even if most people don't see them that way. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are a bunch of different things that occur frequently in a bdsm relationship that fits the bill of what makes something a ritual. This is besides any rituals that were clearly set forth as such by the dominant involved. Rituals are designed to meet a specific purpose mentally or emotionally. Such things as rituals of penance, forgiveness, reawakening/revival, and communion. All of which do exist in BDSM from a certain point of view. Certainly made for some very interesting thinking anyway. And the article, though still in a rough draft format, is written. Now I have to clean it up, fine tune it and then I'll put it on the site. Though, I might hold onto it for the next issue of Crystal Bridge ezine. Maybe not. I'll decide that when I do completely finish it. In the middle of writing it,I got interrupted. This of course caused me to lose my train of thought, and I couldn't get it back. I stumbled forward anyway, and finished the article, but I have this feeling that I missed a major point I had wanted to make. I'm hoping it will come back to me during the re-writes.

I am going to go and work on the logs of the past two discussions and get them up on the web site. I am going to try and use the new program Deam Weaver to do this, here's hoping it goes ok. I'll try to blog later. I am feeling the need to write today so I should be able to think of stuff to come up with, but I may not get the chance if master does start playing with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!