Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2000

I've been feeling rather quiet the last couple of days. Not sad or depressed or anything, just real quiet. Even my mind has slowed down. I think it's trying to give me a break! LOL It isn't often that it does that, so when it does it's kind of nice. My mind often runs constantly. I find myself thinking about so many different things at a time that it can be very tiring. Ron has asked me if something is bothering me, and there isn't anything. I am just feeling quiet and contented. I like that content feeling btw, quite a bit. Though right now I'm feeling a bunch of pent up energy that wants to be expelled somehow, but I have no idea how to do so. It doesn't feel like I need or want to write, I don't have any interest in cross stitching, it isn't sexual frustration (I doubt I'll have that problem for a long time to come..anyway) it isn't a desire to work on the web site or anything. I'm not sure what it is. Sometimes when I get this way it is followed by a bout of writing poems at like 20 or 30 in a week, or articles at 5 to 10 a week, or even stories. Ohhhhhhhhhhh...that's it! I'm wanting to write stories! I just typed that word in and my mind woke up and started tossing images around that would make for some pretty good erotic fiction. Well now that I've found out why I have that feeling I'm going to go exorcise it. I love this blog thing, it is so useful sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!