Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2000

Yesterday was another very good day. I am glad to be feeling better finally. Though, as I had thought, it seems that any emotionally down time in regards to my time out west, is followed by an up time where I have settled some things, layed them to rest so to speak. I do think that the other blog has helped me in that way as well.

Yesterday I put 18 new pages on the site and today I put 4 already. It's been a busy couple of days. I still have to work on my articles and poems, get them written out, cleaned up, and posted to where they belong. But I just haven't found the time. Between working on the site and working on the house (plus spending one on one time wiht Master) I just run out of time. But I'm caught up on the site now, so that's good. Though, it probably won't stay that way forever. The housework is fairly caught up, except my bedroom which needs cleaning real bad.It's not a complete mess, but it's messier than I prefer.

That's about all I can think of writing right now. Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!