Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Friday, November 24, 2000

I've been thinking about this election stuff, and can't help but think Gore is showing himself to be a very sore loser. Filing in court to have recounts thrown out, demanding recounts after recounts becuase he isn't getting the winning votes he wants. Making this election take so much longer than it should have. So far all the recounts continue to have Bush as winning Florida and thus the white house, but Gore just can't accept that defeat. Personally, I think with three recounts completed showing Bush as the winner, should be more than enough. But, Gore is demanding a 4 th hand recount and got the Florida supreme court to say that a "dimpled" ballot must be counted as a legal vote. In other words, if the "hole" is not completely there, but is dimpled as if it should be there, then that vote counts. I think this is nothing more than a spoiled child refusing to admit defeat. personally, I am now praying that Gore doesn't get the white house because I am afraid to see what such a spoiled little child will do to this country, and our relations with other nations with this kind of attitude. The whole thing has gone beyond agravating and has entered the territory of disgusting as far as I am concerned.

Last night Master and I played for a while. It felt real good! He managed to mark me too, which I know he enjoys doing. I'm still feeling some sore spots today. But I like that. I know that some people think that is weird, and I used to think that, but I don't anymore. It's interesting to see how I've changed over the past four years, most of those changes are good ones I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!