Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2000

Today was a very interesting day. We got the christmas shopping list all written out, now comes the hard part, buying the stuff. LOL We should be able to do so with very little trouble.Things are still a bit confused, but it takes time to merge two households into one. I think we're doing alot better than I thought we were going to be doing, so this is good.

It's been a rough weekend thanks to my back. On Friday Ron and I did alot of running around, and I ended up in serious pain. Saturday was the same, so I spent the vast majority of the day in bed. Today, I felt a little better so I've been up and moving a bit more, which was nice too. I managed to sleep fairly well last night, and surprisingly I went to sleep at 10:30 and woke up at 8:30. I was quite amazed. I did wake up a few times during the night, and Ron said I was still moaning and stuff with pain, but not as bad as I was Friday night, so that's good.

Today was mostly a very quiet day around here and I liked that. I decided to try playing the sims tonight. It's a game where you create "people" and basically move them through their days from jobs, to cleaning, to recreation, to sleep and everything in between. I normally do not like computer games, but I really enjoy this one! It's very cute, and very amusing. Plus, it was fairly easy to learn so I didn't feel stupid about not knowing the buttons to hit. The first "family" I created, the man set the kitchen on fire cooking dinner, which I had not told him to do. In the process of trying to put it out, he died. It was very odd, but hilarious as well. I "evicted" that family and deleted them, then created a new family. A man and a woman. So far, it is going much better. It is also alot easier to get everything done around the house with two people. And since they talk to each other, they don't start whining for "social company". LOL They do however whine to go to bed, eat, go potty, and have "fun" which means read the newspaper, watch tv, or read a book. Not all that exciting I guess. But it was alot of fun to play.

Tomorrow I see the pain clinic doctor again, so here's hoping he will adjust my medication to take care of this new level of pain while I wait for medical insurance so I can go see a neurosurgeon and find out if it is the disk that needs to come out. Part of me hopes it isn't, but part of me hopes it is. The idea of now knowing what is causing the pain is quite agravating to me.

I haven't done much writing, but I've done some thinking, though not alot of heavy thinking. Mostly I've cuddled with Ron and done pain control this weekend, so not a whole lot to talk about.

night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!