Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2000

Last night was extremely interesting. Ron and I were online for a while together. He started teasing me online, and would come into the bedroom and play with my pussy. He wanted me to stay horny, he succeeded. At one point he inserted a vibrator and had me turn it on and off at his command. I had to put a towel on the chair. LOL We played quite a bit last night and I loved it! We also talked alot.

One of the things we discussed was his "taking" of me. The night before last he gave me a back rub, during that he got on top of me and just took me from behind. No real concern for whether or not I acheived orgasm like he usually has. He started whispering in my ear about how I belong to him, and he could do whatever he wanted with him. He was pushing me into the bed and holding me down. I was going nuts. I loved it! Last night, he did the same thing a few times. We talked about it. He said that he had been taking things very slowly, not wanting to go too far too fast. Not wanting to scare me. And not wanting to find himself doing things that he really didn't want to do. This being his first time ever living d/s 24/7 he said he needs to learn just what he wants out of it, and how best to go about getting it. He said he has started to feel alot more comfortable with just taking what he wants from me because it has become obvious to him that I like being used that way. Honestly, I am extremely glad that he is taking his time. Feeling out both himself and me. It is making it alot easier for me to feel very secure in my submission to him, and his use of it. He is a very smart man. No matter what I am feeling or thinking, I can talk to him, and he won't freak out all over me. And he talks to me too, which is something I truly love. I'm am so glad that we are together. He said we are growing together and we will continue to do so. I like that too :)

I did alot of work on the web site today. I set up a toybox so people can buy implements and adult toys from my site and I get a percentage from the sales. I added more books to the books pages, specifically the erotica section. I am very proud of the work. I am hoping that these afiliate programs will help in paying for the site. I would love some day to actually run my own business, but that is a long way off.

Well that's about all I can think of to write tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!