Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Monday, November 06, 2000

Today was a pretty good day. Had a couple of interesting conversations. Found out what was bothering arella and it's all straightened out, which is good because I really hate it when she's upset. I don't like seeing people I care about upset. But, that's just me. I found myself wondering just what is too personal for a blog? I mean, many things can be put out here for others to read? So how can one decide what is too personal, and what is not. I guess it is different for everyone, and it might even be that some people think "no one is going to read my blog" but I don't think like that. I know people read mine because I get emails in response to them. Not a whole lot, but at least one every couple of days, or someone will mention it in channel. It isn't a problem, but it is sometimes a kind of weird reminder that this thing is being read. Which, in and of itself, is part of what it was created for. So I wonder, just what is too personal to put up here. I think for me, it will be anything that I really don't want to have to talk to alot of other people about. Those things, for me anyway, are probably best left off the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!