Blogger Backgrounds

Pages

Monday, November 06, 2000

Today was a very..............weird day. arella seemed upset about something, but kept saying she was fine. It sort of put me off, wondering if I had somehow done or said something that hurt her, but I couldn't think of anything. Then, a little later, master seemed upset, and again I didn't know why. He did a few things that are unusual for him, which all and all isn't a big deal. He can be unusual, anyone can. But, the look on his face told me he was upset about something and I didn't know what. So I ended up being on edge, and cranky myself. I really hate it when that happens. I really wish that my moods were not so easily affected by the moods of those I love. It would be nice to not get all tense and scared when the people around me are visibly upset about something, or upset because they are having a bad day. Bad days happen to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and enjoy reading your feedback on my posts. Thank you for taking the time to make a comment!